The Rockwool Ablative Coated Batt 50mm, is a member of the Rockwool Firepro, passive fire protection product range. The Ablative Batt is an innovative solution for unseen voids in buildings that are typically used for access to services in concrete floors, masonry walls and drywall systems that unfortunately facilitate the spread of fire. The Ablative Batt provides an air seal barrier, therefore, resisting the spread of fire and performs for up to 4 hours (in the correct system) as well as, keeping in sound and heat in.
*Always Refer Back To The Manufactures Specification DocumentDownload Specification Enquire Now
The ROCKWOOL Ablative Coated Batt comprises a high density stone wool core, pre coated on both sides with our high performance ablative coating. Ablative Coated Batt has been comprehensively tested as part of the ROCKWOOL FirePro range of fire protection products, specifically for use in service penetrations, head of wall and other void seals.
• Multiple substrates including; Solid walls and floors, flexible walls
• Multi-service penetrations
• Head of wall
• Blank seals
• Face fixed applications
• Large framed service voids
For a fully comprehensive list of applications, please refer to the appropriate ROCKWOOL standard details available at www.rockwool.co.uk or contact the ROCKWOOL Technical Solutions Team.
• Excellent fire resistance from a single thickness batt
• Comprehensively tested as part of the FirePro suite of solutions
• Suitable for sealing wall and floor voids containing most commonly used services and substrates
• Can be used as a blank seal and a head of wall seal
• Lightweight and simple to install
• Tested for air tightness, providing an additional smoke and acoustic seal