Fire Barrier Systems are essential to prevent the rapid spread of fire in concealed spaces within a building. The Rockwool Fire Barrier has been designed to provide easy to install excellent solution for preventing the transfer of fire and smoke throughout a buildings unseen voids and roofs.
*Always Refer Back To The Manufactures Specification DocumentDownload Specification Enquire Now
ROCKWOOL Fire Barrier Slab offers labour-saving solutions to prevent fire and inhibit the spread of smoke within roof and ceiling voids
• Head of wall
• Concealed voids
• Service penetrations
ROCKWOOL Fire Barrier Slab comprises a high density stone wool core which is foil faced on both sides.
Fire Barrier slab has been developed to prevent the spread of flames and inhibit heat and smoke through concealed spaces in buildings and improve sound reduction.
• Simple, butt jointed and friction fit application
• No fixings, fasteners or angles required
• Suitable for closing voids of up to 1m in height and 20m in length
• Provides airborne sound reduction
• Service penetration data available
• Fire resistance of up to 4 hours integrity
• LUL approved in combination with ROCKWOOL LUL Intumescent Sealant