Envirotect AVCL 150 Reflect is a spunbond non-woven, polypropylene construction membrane with a high purity aluminium surface (0.79 R Value). Envirotect AVCL 150 Reflect is designed and developed for use in timberframe, light steel gauge, modular, and leisure building applications. Envirotect AVCL 150 Reflect delivers a robust approach to airtightness; enhancing the overall thermal performance of the building structure. This significantly reduces the risk of interstitial condensation in accordance with BS520:2021 Management of Moisture in Buildings.
Suitable Envirotect AVCL 150 Reflect Applications:
- Masonry Construction
- Timberframe construction (between studs)
- Effective condensation control and airtightness within walling construction.
- Flexible and easy to install
- High-purity aluminium surface – enhanced thermal performance
- Envirotect greatly exceeds the requirements of the updated guidance in building regulations Approved Document Part L
- Meet and exceeds waterproofing requirements in BS EN13589 – 2:2014 (W2)
- 3 times more permeable than NHBC & BM Trada requirements
- Preventing water ingress to the structure
- Provides comprehensive waterproofing barrier to the sheathing during construction phase
*when facing 20mm still airspace
For more information about this product, please speak to your local Galaxy Branch. For latest datasheets, please refer to manufacturers website.