The Regupol 4515 ECO, a general-purpose acoustic underlay, developed from a combination of cork and rubber granules. A low-cost underlay, designed to eliminate the effects of impact sound at source, on all floor types. The Regupol 4515 should be used within the new build, refurbishment and bespoke architectural projects not forgetting residential, commercial and educational applications.
*Always Refer Back To The Manufactures Specification Document.Download Specification Enquire Now
Regupol® 4515 Eco is a tough, resilient, low cost acoustic underlay that has been developed to attenuate impact sound beneath a wide range of floor finishes, including carpet, wood,laminates and tiles in concrete construction. Extremely durable, flexible and sustainable, Regupol® 4515 Eco delivers cost effective impact sound insulation and is ideal for all types of
Regupol® 4515 Eco meets the requirements for a bonded soft floorcovering in certain Guidance floors in Approved Document E (England & Wales ), Technical Booklet G ( Northern Ireland ) and Example Construction floors under Section 5 ( Scotland ) – see performance section for details.Regupol 4515 Eco must always be used with a suitable base floor and ceiling construction.
• Designed for use with a wide range of floor finishes, including carpet and tiles as well as wooden based floor finishes.
• Offers long term performance without collapse or “bottoming” out under high point loads
• Resistant to ageing and deformation
• Zero global warming potential (GWP) & zero ozone depletion potential (ODP)
• Product manufactured using Recycled Materials and 100% recyclable