The Weberend OCR can be pump or hand applied and is the ideal solution to remove drying times that are associated with multi-coat rendering systems while offering results equivalent to traditional two coat renders. The Weberend OCR is an excellent solution to be applied alongside Weber’s range of decorative finishes as a base coat.
*Always Refer Back To The Manufactures Specification DocumentDownload Specification Enquire Now
* For application to most suitably prepared brick and blockwork.
* For use in conjunction with Weber decorative finishes.
weberend OCR is a pump or hand applied basecoat render for use in conjunction with Weber decorative finishes.
weberend OCR is applied in one coat, avoiding the drying time associated with multi-coat render systems.
A premixed cement and sand stipple coat which incorporates a polymer bonding aid.
weberend OCR gives results in a single coat which are equivalent to traditional two coat renders. You can use them indoors or outdoors.
• Resists the penetration of external water and has excellent weather resistance and durability, whilst allowing the structure to breathe.
• Factory controlled production to give a consistently high quality product.
• Give the same final appearance as traditional cement and sand renders but in significantly less time Uses.
• Can be applied to most suitably prepared substrates, including: brickwork blockwork and concrete.
• Provides an excellent background for all weber finishes, masonry paints and many other types of surface coatings.
weberend OCR is unsuitable for application to gypsum plaster or surfaces that have been previously decorated. Seek advice before rendering onto common brick.