Galaxy Technical Services provides the complete construction solution through compliant, cost-considered and impartial technical guidance and services.
Working to your preferred build methods, we specify from an extensive range of products which are distributed by our nationwide branch network.
We have experienced, knowledgeable and qualified experts across multi-disciplinary sectors offering impartial and innovative solutions, who work collaboratively to navigate the often conflicting regulations and guidance.
Galaxy, have recently introduced the GTS App to take away the headache for house builders in the capture, storage and reporting of photographic evidence for Approved Document Part L compliance. Exclusive to existing and new Galaxy Technical Services customers, you and your site teams will get free access to the App. If you’re interested and want further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
PASSIVE FIRE PROTECTION
- Condensation Risk Analysis
- SAP (Standard Assessment Procedure) and PEA (Predicted Energy Assessment)
- Energy Performance Certificate*
- Thermal Bridging Psi-value calculations* (2D & 3D)
- 3D U-values
- Air Permeability testing*
- Ventilation testing*
- Façade design*
- Support and supply of full façade through-wall system components
- Static wind-loading calculations*
- Pull-out testing*
- 3D U-value calculations
- Curtain Walling and Openings (Doors and Windows)
- Waterproofing design
- Gas Membrane: SI report work, specifications and validation*.
- Design of Gabion baskets
- Geogrid: Working platform, structure & temporary road designs.
- Erosion Control: Structure and slope stabilization design.
- Acoustic Robust Detail or Pre-Completion testing specification for party walls &/or floors.
- Predicted sound insulation calculations (INSUL)
- Acoustic reports and specifications
- Reverberation calculations (BB93)
- Anti-vibration solutions
- Accredited third party sound testing* (Impact, airborne, reverberation and vibration)
- Drylining specifications (K10)
Passive Fire Protection
- Review of Fire Stopping requirements and systems for building services
- Review of Rainscreen & Curtain Wall Fire Barrier solutions
- Tool box talks / installation review for Rainscreen and Curtain Wall Barriers
- Risk and Liability education sessions
- Technical Assessments supported by system manufacturers
*Additional charges may apply, supported by our accredited service providers.