The Regupol 7210C is an acoustic resilient layer that has been manufactured as a rubber, cost-effective acoustic floor insulation, delivering outstanding impact and airborne sound performance. The 7210c can be used on all types of floor screeds in new build apartments and has been designed to reduce impact energy typically generated by common footfall.
*Always Refer Back To The Manufactures Specification DocumentDownload Specification Enquire Now
Regupol® 7210C is used under all types of floor screeds including:
• New build apartments
• Care homes
• Commercial facilities
Recommended for all PCT (Pre-Completion Testing) sites.
• Has been independently tested on-site to show compliance in accordance with Approved Document E and section H of the Building Regulations.
• Excellent impact and airborne performance
• Offers long term performance without collapse or “bottoming” out under high point loads
• Minimal creep, even under high loads
• Resistant to ageing and deformation
• Quick and easy to install with no need for separate perimeter strips
• Minimises construction heights
• High quality and exact material thickness guaranteed
• Suitable for use with underfloor heating
• Protects expansion joints
• Zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), zero global warming potential (GWP)
• Mildew and moisture resistant
• When used with a sand/cement screed; there is no requirement to use a dpm (please see diagrams)
• Product manufactured using Recycled Materials and 100% recyclable