Envirotect XT 150 is a spunbond non-woven polypropylene construction membrane. It has been designed and developed for use in timberframe, light steel gauge, modular building and leisure building applications.
Envirotect XT 150 delivers first line protection to the external of the building during construction against driving rain, and wind-blown snow providing ultimate protection to the interior of the building.
The high water vapour permeability provided from Envirotect XT 150 ensures water vapour can pass through the structure safely into a vented cavity.
Suitable Envirotect XT 150 Applications:
- Effective condensation control and airtightness within walling construction.
- Flexible and easy to install
- Meet and exceeds waterproofing requirements in BS EN13589 – 2:2014 (W2)
- Envirotect greatly exceeds the requirements of the updated guidance in building regulations Approved Document Part L
- 3 times more permeable than NHBC & BM Trada requirements
- Prevents water ingress to the structure
- Provides comprehensive waterproofing barrier to the sheathing during construction phase
For more information about this product, please speak to your local Galaxy Branch. For latest datasheets, please refer to manufacturers website.