ROCKWOOL Fire Barrier is comprised of stone wool and has a galvanised wire mesh which is stitched to one side. Foil faced options and double sided wire mesh are also available.
Fire Barrier systems have been developed to prevent the spread of flames and inhibit heat and smoke through concealed spaces in buildings and improve sound reduction.
• Patented ‘quick-fit’ system for up to 1 hour fire resistance
• Suitable for void heights up to 10.5 meters
• Provides airborne sound reduction
• Additional strength through wire mesh reinforcement
• Service penetration data available
• Fire resistance of up to 2 hours
• Flexible, accommodates movement
• Pitched roof voids
• Head of wall
• Concealed ceiling spaces
• Multiple substrates
• Fire protection of structural steelwork