The Regupol 3912 is a tough, durable acoustic underlay manufactured from PUR foam, designed to diminish impact sound from the source. The Regupol is supplied in 6mm thick rolls and can be bonded to all types of base floors, the ideal solution for refurbishments for use under carpets, hardwood battens and T&G chipboard. The Regupol can be used within new builds but please refer back to the manufactures specification document or a specialist before making recommendations.Download Specification Enquire Now
Regupol® 3912 is a tough, resilient acoustic underlay manufactured from PUR Foam and is ideally suited to refurbishment and timber based constructions to comply with Part E. It can also be used for new build but consultation with CMS Danskin Acoustics Technical Support Team is recommended prior to specification.
• Independent Test Data available for both site and field tests to show compliance with both Approved Document E and Section H of the Building Regulations.
• When used in acoustic floors under Part E of the Building Regulations and Robust Details is accepted by the NHBC
• Standard thickness 6mm thick, although other thicknesses are available upon request
• Offers long term performance without collapse or “bottoming” out under high point loads
• Resistant to ageing and deformation
• Quick and easy to install. Simply bond to the subfloor beneath the final floor finish
• Reduces construction heights
• Suitable for both new build and refurbishments, although can be used for new build also
• High quality and exact material thickness guaranteed
• Suitable for use with under floor heating
• Very comfortable under foot
• Manufactured using Recycled Materials and 100% recyclable
Detailed Installation Guidelines are available upon request. Also, all rolls of Regupol® 3912 come supplied with installation guidelines. Application examples are shown overleaf.
Please contact CMS Danskin Acoustics for a list of approved and qualified installers. N.B. Please ensure all floor finishes e.g. carpet and hardwood floors, etc. are laid in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Regupol® 3912 must be stored indoors. At no time must the Regupol® 3912 be exposed to the elements of the weather. Regupol® 3912 must always be kept dry, otherwise moisture will build up in the material and will subsequently make bonding to the subfloor very difficult.
Moisture will also cause the material to curl and ripple at the edges once unrolled. It is recommended that the polythene packaging be removed in the area where it shall be applied.
In addition to supply of this product CMS Danskin Acoustics can provide a listing of competitively- priced approved installers that service anywhere in the UK. Use of this service ensures that installation is performed to the highest standards by tradesmen fully experienced in the specialist skills of fitting CMS Danskin Acoustics materials correctly.
For further details contact our technical team on 01925 577711.