The Siniat Weather Defence board is an outstanding solution to weather tight a building in a short period of time, compared to traditional sheathing board. The weather Defence board is a revolutionary sheathing board in nature with an A1 non-combustible fire classification, double BBA certified and faced with water repellent material for excellent weather protection. The weather defence board can be left on-site for up to 12 months exposed without the need to complete the final cladding.
*Always Refer Back to Manufactures Specification DocumentDownload Specification Enquire Now
Weather Defence is an award-winning external sheathing board which has transformed building envelope construction and performance.
Weather Defence has been specified by over 45% of AJ100 British Architects Allies Morrison, BDP, Scott Brownrigg and Sheppard Robson were amongst the early adopters of Weather Defence.
• It is Euroclass A1, fully noncombustible so is suitable for structures above 18m in height.
• It has two BBA certificates.
• It achieves outstanding airtightness.
• It is easy to cut, shape and bend, offering more options for design detailing.
• Responsibly sourced and eligible for credits under BREEAM.
Weather Defence has been installed by over 75% of the Construction News’ top 25 main contractors BAM Construction, Bouygues, Carillion, Galliard Homes, Graham Construction, Interserve, Kier and Willmott Dixon regularly specify Weather Defence .
• It is 50% quicker to install than cement particle board.
• It makes the building watertight for internal trades.
• It is 30% lighter than cement boards, making it easy to lift and move around site.
• Simply score and snap, no need for specialist cutting equipment or segregated areas.
• It helps reduce site noise and dust emissions.
• Can eliminate the need for a breather membrane helping to reduce project costs. The new 2nd Generation Weather.
Defence Board has an improved formula and allows the board to be installed and exposed on frame for twelve months during construction, providing more flexibility to the project timeline.